We are very pleased to announce that our application for one EVS volunteer for the period of one year starting from 22nd of March 2018 till 15th of March 2019 from Italy was approved. Therefore we would like to friendly ask you to support us in the process of selection of the most appropriate volunteer and to disseminate the call throughout your communication channels to your organization members, friends, networks and partners.
Please find bellow more details about the volunteers profile and logistical information .
- Over 18 years old;
• Strongly interested in the activities of YAK especially in the field of social entrepreneurship, entrepreneurship and youth work;
• Previous experience in key areas of the project are not required;
• Communicative level of English;
• Interest to work with young people;
• Interest in civic engagement;
• Interest in working in the non-governmental sector;
• Basic interest in entrepreneurship and social entrepreneurship ;
• Willing to live and work in new environment;
• Willing to live and work in other cultural setting;
• Be open to cooperation;
Venue, Accommodation, Food and Transport Arrangements
- Venue: Krusevo and Skopje,9Macedonia
- Two volunteers (1 from Greece and 1 from Italy) will be accommodated together, in a rented flat with two different rooms for each volunteer, one bathroom, internet connection, heating, kitchen etc.
- Working hours: 4-6 hours per day from Monday to Friday.
- Food will be provided by YAK – on weekly basis we will provide food according to their personal preferences and needs.
- Pocket money: 60 Euros per month.
- Travel costs are reimbursed: for Italy up to 275 EUR
Deadline for application
10.03.2018 on the following email: [email protected]
To learn more about Youth Alliance – Krusevo visit our website: www.youthalliance.org.mk
Please find attached the info pack of the EVS project.
We’ll appreciate very much if you spread this amazing opportunity.
For any further information, inquiries or doubts we remain on your disposal anytime.
We are looking for a (preferably) ITALIAN EVS volunteer for an already approved project, starting from as soon as possible (latest April 2018) for 10-12 months.
Theme: after school activities, sports, integration
• take part in the organization and promotion of the extracurricular activities: language workshops, sport and cultural activities, leisure and free time events, trips and excursions, etc.,
• take part in the organization and promotion of other activities of the association: different workshops, sport and cultural activities, leisure and free time events, trips and excursions, etc.,
•get involved in several projects about formal and informal learning,
•support the staff and teaching professionals to train their foreign language skill,
•promote the international dimension of each activity bringing your own culture and attitude,
•support students with fewer opportunity and disability during their after school activities, such as: homework, physical activities, self-confidence, etc.,
•support all the students or those who would like to be thought foreign language conversation and international project,
•support students who are going to graduate in orienteering,
•support teaching professionals in their activities in other international projects,
•teach about your own culture and the opportunity of mobility abroad for students,
•you will work on your own project(s),
• you will go to the special EVS events organized by other NGOs, and the NA,
•you will go to help other Volunteers in different programmes – as needed,
•you will need to do some administrative work as well, however we can promise that it will not be more than 10% of your tasks,
•go to different festivals to provide info and make the volunteering experience more popular.
Profile of the volunteer:
• Likes sports and games
• Not afraid of teenagers
• Willing to play and engage in activities
In case of interest, please contact Adrienn (Ada) on [email protected]